2007 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Vue:

2007 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Dec 272015

The contact owns a 2007 Saturn Vue. The contact stated that while driving at 20 mph, the vehicle accelerated rapidly without warning causing the contact to crash. There were no injuries sustained. The vehicle was towed. A police report was filed. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 72,000....updated 02/03/16 the consumer has since sold the vehicle. Updated 02/09/16

- Litchfield, CT, USA

Jul 142015

The contact owns a 2007 Saturn Vue. While driving approximately 70 mph with the cruise control engaged, the accelerator pedal extended to the floorboard when the cruise control deactivated the cruise control and depressed the brake pedal. The speed increased to 80 mph without warning. The contact had to lift the accelerator pedal with her foot, which caused the speed to decrease. The failure recurred on one other occasion. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but the failure was unable to be determined. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 170,000.

- Nahunta, GA, USA

Jan 012013

Vue 4-cyl

For the past year I have been having a very difficult time inserting the key in the ignition and turning the key to turn on the car. Once I get the key in I have to jiggle it over and over until the key is able to turn. Sometimes it takes me anywhere from 5-15 minutes. However lately when the key is finally in it gets stuck and it does not allow the key to be released leaving me stranded. I also noticed the airbag sensor light turns on and off randomly while I am driving the car and while there is a passenger in the car. My biggest concern is if the airbag fails to deploy in case of an accident. Another concern of mine is that sometimes when I am driving the car it accelerates itself for a moment or two and it is very scary. I am currently unable to drive my car because I am scared, especially because I drive my 5 and 1 year old everyday. I am unable to get the car looked at this time due to financial reasons. My Saturn Vue is not included in the recall however I really wish it were because all of the problems I am experiencing are very similar to that of the GM vehicles that were recalled. Please investigate the Saturn Vue 2007 ignition problem, airbag light problem, and accelerating problem. Thank you so much.

- Glendale, CA, USA

Jun 182010

Accelerator sticks on 2007 Saturn Vue greenline hybrid after accelerating has occurred 3 times have an appointment to take it in.

- St Johns, FL, USA