2007 Saturn Vue miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Vue:

2007 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jul 302007

Vue

I have lived North of des moines for the last few years. I have noticed growing traffic between des moines and ankeny as the areas outside of des moines continue to grow. I have observed a growing problem and I am becoming more and more cautious with road rage drivers. On ne 14th heading North (directly North of the I-80) the left lane merges after the stop light. Vehicles will speed through the light and then merge into the right lane to beat the traffic. It would be much safer and it would reduce the road rage drivers/inpatient speeders if you were to merge the lanes before (South) of the light. Is this a possibility?

- Des Moines, IA, USA