NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems

2.2

2007 Saturn Vue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Vue:

2007 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Nov 102010

Vue 6-cyl

I purchased a 2007 Saturn Vue in 2009. I was never told or made aware that the tie rod attached to the two front tires was almost broken. One day driving very locally, it broke and was hanging there til I got home. I took it to the mechanic and he removed it telling me I had to replace it which will cost $323. I was also told by my insurance company this vehicle was in two accidents prior to my purchasing it but I was never told of that either.

- Lakewood, CA, USA