2008 Saturn Vue accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Vue:

2008 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Apr 062016

The passenger wiper arm disconnected from the motor while I was driving in the rain. Lucky I was near my home at the time.

- Kansas City, KS, USA

Mar 162013

On a rainy day the wipers will stop working then eventually start back up. While using the delay wipers they would work half the time, sometimes go fast, and even stop. You just never know if they will work which is really scary on heavy rains.

- Bloomfield, IA, USA

Jun 132012

I have reported this to the dealership with my warranty an know it has expired an my car is getting worse it is completely pulling back while driving I feel like my life is in danger I need some help..

- Chicago, IL, USA