NHTSA — Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate Problems

5.0

2008 Saturn Vue body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Vue:

2008 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Feb 232010

Vue

On 2/23/09- my husband opened the hatchback of my 2008 Saturn Vue. He noticed the hatchback a bit heavy and after lifting it, he naturally let it go. I was already starting to put groceries when the door fell down. Luckily, my husband was quick and caught the door before it crushed my arm. He opened it again and then realized the pneumatic lifts were not working.

- Miramar, FL, USA