2009 Saturn Vue AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Vue:

2009 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Aug 182010

Vue 6-cyl

I purchased my 2009 Saturn Vue xr V6 a year ago. After driving my Saturn during the 1st month I began to notice the A/C was blowing warm air when I was needing to cool the inside of the cabinet. We had very hot consecutive days in N.C with temperatures reaching in access of 100 degrees. I had no choice but to let the windows down to survive the heat. I am angry with GM now as they are appearing to ignore this problem with no recall in sight to date. I understand that GM has reported to have repaid at least 30 percent of tarp money they received from the government bailout and reported billions in profit. GM needs to step up to the plate and address and fix this problem with the Saturn Vue. The fastest and cheapest from of advertising in still word of mouth. I will express to my friends, family and strangers I meet with my displeasure with the GM product. The A/ C problem with my Saturn Vue occurs everytime I turn on the unit. A cabin sensor unit was replace once to fix the problem ; however, the problem still exist. I am not happy making monthly payments for my Saturn Vue with this problem continuing to exist with my A/C.

- Durham, NC, USA