NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

CarComplaints.com Notes: After a complete redesign for the 2009 model, the 2010 Saturn Vue has no changes in its last year of production.

4.2

2010 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Saturn Vue:

2010 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Sep 142012

Vue 4-cyl

Cruise control disengaged, this happened twice over a period of a month, when this happened the dash lights went dim, on Sept 14,2012, on I-75 at 60 mph the cruise disengaged and the engine quit, I was put in a very scary situation, almost got rear ended car is at a Chevy garage now and because it will not duplicate what happened to me there is no fix. It scares me to think of it happening again. I have owned two other Saturn with no issues this one has had a few which will show on the gms list of fixes it has had. I wish now I had not bought this car.

- Fredonia , NY, USA