Leak In The Ac System

4.0

2004 Scion xB AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Scion xB:

2004 Scion xB Owner Comments

Apr 132007

xB 1.5L

I have had Toyota's many years and never had problems with their AC. This Scion Xb has a leak somewhere. I first had the Local Toyota dealer service the AC after it was blowing hot air and it was good for about a year. Then it did it again so I found what I thought was the leak and replaced some of the O rings. That lasted about 2 months. I took it to a shade tree mechanic and he found some more leaks on other O rings, so ''fair enough" I told myself, He found problem, it's fixed. About a month later the freon leaked again. So now I just buy a can and fill it up with freon whenever need be.

- , El Centro, CA, USA