NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2010 Scion xB body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Scion xB:

2010 Scion xB Owner Comments

May 092014

xB

While pulling into my driveway my accelerator suddenly surged forward into a brick plantar box, I was able to stop the vehicle with the brakes and emergency hand brake, although the gas pedal has always been sensitive the surge of acceleration has not been this excessive until now. Toyota states there has not been any claims on this vehicle...

- San Diego, CA, USA

Aug 152010

xB

I have a rs 7.0 which has the body kit. Very often, when I turn, especially if there is a passenger or extra weight in the car, it sounds as though the front wheels are scraping against the body of the car. Of course, the dealer can't hear the sound at all. But that is what I expected. I just hope that when the tire blows because of wear, I don't get killed. The car is almost three months old and this has been happening since I bought it.

- New Rochelle, NY, USA