NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

2013 Scion xB brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Scion xB:

2013 Scion xB Owner Comments

Aug 212014

xB 4-cyl

Earlier today I was involved in a car accident on my 2013 Scion Xb. My car's front bumper and hood are completely damage, along with the side fenders, the radiator is also broken and out of place, even the frame is a bit bent. The brakes too a bit longer than usual to kick-in and the person in front of me made a sudden stop 'causing a rear collision on the person in front of me (whom by the way took off before I even got out of the car). Airbags did not go off (at the time of the accident I was with my 1 year old), luckily my son and I are safe but I'm things could've gone either way, I don't feel confident that my family and I will be safe driving this car and I was wondering if you could look deeper into it (wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else).

- Salem, MA, USA