NHTSA — Seats Problems

2011 Scion xD accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Scion xD:

2011 Scion xD Owner Comments

Sep 232013

xD 4-cyl

While stopped at a red light I had a rear end collision by a Ford F250 into my Scion Xd then knocking me into a Toyota van in front of me. Drivers air bag deployed. When the car came to a stop I went to lay back in my seat and my head fell back, that is when I noticed the head rest was missing. When I looked for it was sitting on my dash. Head rest was in lowest setting before the accident.

- Richmond, VA, USA