1. for seat to fix the paintwork (1 reports)
2004 Seat Ibiza body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Seat Ibiza:

2004 Seat Ibiza Owner Comments

Oct 022005

Ibiza SX 1.4

I bought a new seat Ibiza nearly a year ago, and a month or so ago, when washing it, found strange marks on the paintwork. I phoned the service dept and was told to bring it down for them to look at it. It was raining and he wiped it with a cloth then said it was birds poo and that I should have washed it off straight away and checked it every hour which was just a joke. Anyway, I wrote to customers service and they were not prepared to do anything about it. It's not birds poo as they say, the paintwork is peeling away. This should not happen to a new car costing over �9000.00. I had a Corsa which was 7 years old and it never had marks on it like this, and yes birds did make a mess on that car. I am just so angry that after two letters to Seat they are not going to do anything. So I am taking it as far as I can, So. if you buy a Seat KEEP IT COVERED AT ALL TIMES because if the paint work has problems they will say it's birds poo so they don't have to pay out on the warranty.

- , Watford, Herts, UK