6.7

2013 Subaru BRZ accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Subaru BRZ:

2013 Subaru BRZ Owner Comments

Mar 152014

BRZ

The head restraint is excrutiatingly uncomfortable. The angle is digging into the back of my head, and there is no way to adjust it. I now get neck pain just sitting in my car. I understand that new regulations require this, but it trades slight safety benefit in the relatively unlikely case of an accident with almost guaranteed neck/spine damage on a daily basis. It is horrible and causing me pain, and I will now have to trade the car in for an older model vehicle that doesn't have the forward-jutting head restraints. Please fix this regulation!!!

- Austin, TX, USA