- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 62 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 77 days ago
2000 Subaru Forester
Worst 2000 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headgasket failure2
- engine failure1
- grinding sound coming from engine1
- lurches dangerously while driving1
- timing belt slipping1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.