- October 27: Subaru Recalls Forester, Impreza, Legacy and Outback recalls | 42 days ago
- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 48 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 70 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 89 days ago
2001 Subaru Forester
Worst 2001 Forester drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cv axle & joint failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.