- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
- April 18: Subaru Recalls Imprezas to Fix Stalling Problems recalls | 69 days ago
2001 Subaru Forester
Worst 2001 Forester drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cv axle & joint failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.