- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 1 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 23 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 42 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2003 Subaru Forester
Worst 2003 Forester electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tachometer dash light is out1
- unlocking the car sets off alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.