- February 11: Subaru Tribeca Hood Latch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- January 12: Subaru Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 33 days ago
- December 13: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback To Prevent Gas Leaks recalls | 63 days ago
2006 Subaru Forester
Worst 2006 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head gasket failure2
- missfire when accelerating2
- engine failure1
- engine surging on deceleration1
- engine wouldn't decelerate when you take your foot off gas1
- loss of power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.