- October 4: Lawsuit Alleges Subaru Tribeca Hoods Fly Open While Driving
- August 25: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Fire Risk
- August 12: Subaru Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Headed for Court
- July 15: Subaru Recalls Impreza To Fix Bizarre Airbag Failures
2006 Subaru Forester
Worst 2006 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head gasket failure2
- missfire when accelerating2
- engine failure1
- engine surging on deceleration1
- engine wouldn't decelerate when you take your foot off gas1
- loss of power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.