- May 18: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback For Bad Brake Fluid recalls | 7 days ago
- May 12: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback After Steering Wheel Fails recalls | 13 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Approval news | 20 days ago
- May 2: Subaru Outback Headlight Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 4: Subaru Recalls WRX and Forester 2.0XT For Engine Stall recalls | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,214 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.