2010 Subaru Forester exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Subaru Forester:

2010 Subaru Forester Owner Comments

Jun 262009

Forester

I have a new 2020 Subaru Forester that is almost impossible to start----I have had it to the dealer 2 times and they tell me this is the way it is supposed to start due to the new emissions on the car--I had a Forester before and never had a problem--buyer beware--I called the head office and they promised to return my call--as usual no one called--I called the dealership and left 4 messages and no one called.

- Rockaway Beach, NY, USA