2013 Subaru Forester electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Subaru Forester:

2013 Subaru Forester Owner Comments

Mar 312014

Forester

In my vehicle, I have a backup camera and I'm thankful for it but also I strongly wish that vehicle had that backup sensor system as well with the increasing beeping sound as the vehicle gets closer to an object. Vehicles really need to be equipped with both the camera and backup sensors in combination to be safe. I had a small accident backing up even though I had the camera because my eyes are moving back-and-forth as I'm a maneuvering the car backwards so that I as well do not hit an object on the side. Thanks you for considering my request, from my personal experience I know that it will save lives and injuries.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA