2.3

1998 Subaru Impreza wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Subaru Impreza:

1998 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Sep 152003

Impreza

This car needed replacement of both rear wheel bearings at slightly over 67,000 miles. No other Subaru I have owned or heard of needed such repairs. My previous Subaru had over 100,000 miles on it with no defects. The shop personel at the dealer said this was a problem with some other Imprezas, as well as foresters. I wrote a letter to Subaru America, after six days I haven't recieved any response. I included a copy of my repair bill as well as my rental car fees.

- Newington, CT, USA