2.8

2008 Subaru Impreza accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Subaru Impreza:

2008 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

May 152012

Impreza 4-cyl

I was out all morning running errands. I came home from about 4 hours of doing the run around. At 12:25 pm I got home, took my babies out of the car and put them down for a nap. I went out about 40 mins later to the car and the key fobs were not working so I then went to unlock the driver door with the key and when I opened it black smoke started rolling out. I then called 911 and reported the fire. The fire itself was out but the inside of the car all under the driver seat was burned up. The fire department started going threw the car and said they are claiming it as electrical. I reported it to my insurance company and now they are investigated it as well. The car was totaled out by the insurance company since there was so much damage to the inside.

- Cameron, NC, USA