5.7

2010 Subaru Impreza engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Subaru Impreza:

2010 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Impreza

First failure was my clutch due to the pressure plate being installed incorrectly from the factory and was warranted. Second failure was an air fuel sensor which also was covered under warranty. Third failure was my 4th cylinder cracked piston. The dealership which has been the same that I have gone to for all my service and warranty refused to warranty the pistons because of an aftermarket exhaust which was installed for the first two warranty failures mentioned above. I was forced to pay out of pocket to have the repairs done!