3.1

2012 Subaru Impreza accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Subaru Impreza:

2012 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Apr 022015

Impreza 4-cyl

I was driving down the road and heard a loud noise (almost like a gunshot), and looked up to see my sunroof/moonroof had shattered. The road I was driving on was being repaved, so I did hit a slight bump, but I had driven on the same bump for the previous 3 days and so did all other drivers. I do not know how something like this could have occurred. My car did not bottom-out or hit anything, but somehow the sunroof had shattered.

- Emmaus, PA, USA

Apr 032014

Impreza

The sunroof glass exploded as I was driving down the road in my 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX. No impact, calm weather (no debris flying around), no other vehicles nearby (that could have thrown a rock or something).

- Broomfield, CO, USA