1998 Subaru Legacy accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Subaru Legacy:

1998 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Mar 032009

Legacy

In 2004 my hood latch failed emergency latch and hood flew up and crashed my windshield. Subaru said they fixed latch but yesterday 3/3/09 for a second time my hood came up smashing my windshield violently I am injured again and traumatized and Subaru northtown collision never told me of this problem and I was almost killed. This is so very dangerous and needs to be brought to people's attention.

- North Tonawanda , NY, USA