- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 62 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 77 days ago
2000 Subaru Legacy
Worst 2000 Legacy engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine/crank bearing failure at low mileage1
- oil pan leaking after engine replacement1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Legacy Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Legacy compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Legacy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Legacy.