2001 Subaru Legacy body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Subaru Legacy:

2001 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Jul 012003

Legacy 4-cyl

The paint is chipping off of my rear bumper near the driver's side under the tail lights. I took the car to the dealer when I was having another issue looked at (my routers keep warping). The dealer called and said the paint guy would take a look and let me know. I picked up the car after hours and there was no info about the paint. When I called they told me it was never looked at. I had to take the car back to the dealer. The paint guy looked at and said that he can't make a decision on paint, it has to be made by the Subaru rep. It has been probably 2 months and no one has contacted to tell me when the rep would be at the dealer to look at my car. I attempted to call and was told they have never received his schedule.

- Mckeesport, PA, USA