2001 Subaru Legacy electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Subaru Legacy:

2001 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Nov 012005

Tsb numbers 115899 & 115398 I have a 2001 Subaru Legacy outback. It started giving me trouble and, I found out that there are lot of other people like me who are facing this problem. The vehicle hesitates while driving. It doesn't pick-up speed even if you give it gas. Doesn't cross 35 mph for sometime irrespective of if you give more gas. But suddenly picks up the speed. I once took it to the dealer and he changed the oxygen sensor or knock sensor. It worked alright for a month after that. Again it started doing it. I need help with this. I am told that this site helps me in filing this complaint.

- Cheektowaga, NY, USA