- October 4: Lawsuit Alleges Subaru Tribeca Hoods Fly Open While Driving
- August 25: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Fire Risk
- August 12: Subaru Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Headed for Court
- July 15: Subaru Recalls Impreza To Fix Bizarre Airbag Failures
Wheel Bearing Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A relatively dependable vehicle that handles well in bad weather, but increasing concerns about turbo failure in the GT probably means you should look elsewhere if you want a car with a little pep in its step.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 71,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearings under warranty (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem