- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 25 days ago
- April 18: Subaru Recalls Imprezas to Fix Stalling Problems recalls | 71 days ago
Wheel Bearing Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A relatively dependable vehicle that handles well in bad weather, but increasing concerns about turbo failure in the GT probably means you should look elsewhere if you want a car with a little pep in its step.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 71,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearings under warranty (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem