- May 5: Subaru Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Approval news | 1 days ago
- May 2: Subaru Outback Headlight Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- April 4: Subaru Recalls WRX and Forester 2.0XT For Engine Stall recalls | 32 days ago
- February 11: Subaru Tribeca Hood Latch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 85 days ago
Wheel Bearing Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A relatively dependable vehicle that handles well in bad weather, but increasing concerns about turbo failure in the GT probably means you should look elsewhere if you want a car with a little pep in its step.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 71,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearings under warranty (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem