2009 Subaru Legacy seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Subaru Legacy:

2009 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Apr 142010

Legacy

On April 14th I was involved in a chain reaction accident on the I90 in amherst, New York. My 2009 Subaru Legacy was the last car of three involved. I incurred significant front end damage of at least $9,000. The most serious complaint is that the air bag never deployed. I complained to Subaru about this and wanted them to look at the vehicle. They refused and said it was not their issue.

- North Tonawanda, NY, USA