2010 Subaru Legacy body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Subaru Legacy:

2010 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Aug 192014

Legacy 4-cyl

I had entered a parking space, and was slowing to come to the end of said parking space. The car rapidly accelerated, and I could not stop it with the brake. I hit the concrete at the end of the space at full speed, which stopped the car. I noticed that the impact had slipped the gear into neutral. When I turned the car back on, it registered that it was in cruise control. I have never used cruise control on any this or any other vehicle. I have bruising from the seat belt, and neck pain from the impact. The vehicle is not drivable due to damage to the front end, and a rumbling noise in the engine with poor response when accelerating.

- Mckinney, Texas, TX, USA