2010 Subaru Legacy body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Subaru Legacy:

2010 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Apr 282010

Legacy

Rear-ended by driver coming at fast speed, shoved us into car in front of us twice, although I had my foot firmly on brake. No airbags deployed. My right knee was rammed into the sharp, hard plastic area under the steering wheel, which resulted in a deep cut and bruises which ended up being diagnosed as torn acl/miniscus and a fracture. I underwent surgery in order to repair my knee. Shortly after surgery, I received a recall regarding the airbags in the car and a component was replaced in the steering column. I believe that the area under the steering wheel of the 2010 Subaru Legacy is dangerous and needs to be modified.

- Eugene, OR, USA