2010 Subaru Legacy miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Subaru Legacy:

2010 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Jul 232016

Legacy

Another vehicle stopped directly in front of me, hitting the front of my car with force. Then that car abruptly left the scene. The airbags did not go off and I was severely jolted. Then the car went up in flames. I was in a state of shock and confusion. Left the scene and ran home as my body was in turmoil. I had to use the bathroom immediately. I then called the police. Regarding the accident. The other car has still not been found. Progressive is my insurance. The car was towed to a lot in turnersville, N.J. my insurance company has all the information.

- Pitman, NJ, USA

Jan 192015

Legacy

Car stalls when slowing down or braking to stop. No error codes or engine light warning. Car starts right after but stalls again frequently. Checked all fluid levels ok. Happens with hot or cold weather.

- South San Francisco, CA, USA