3.9

2011 Subaru Legacy accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Subaru Legacy:

2011 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

May 212012

Legacy

When I enter or leave the 2011 Legacy from the front driver's side seat and twist my right foot in the process, the floor mat comes unhinged from the knobs that are supposed to hold it in place. If I do not notice this, then the mat slides around when I drive. I fear it could slide under the brake or gas pedal and jam them up. It is the original floor mat. It is a bit flimsy and the holes for the knobs are too big. Today, I notified Subaru of this and will also be showing this to my Subaru dealer.

- Cheyenne, WY, USA