2014 Subaru Legacy seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Subaru Legacy:

2014 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Nov 182013

Legacy 4-cyl

On 11/18/13, at approximately 5:15 pm, I was heading down a street to make a left to go home from work. All of a sudden the car accelerated and would not slow down after I pushed down on the brake with my right foot. I immediately began to turn the wheel to the right onto an empty street to avoid two other cars at the intersection who were going to make the same left I originally wanted to make. For some reason, the car did not go all the way right and went diagonally from the intersection across the street. The car then jumped a curb hitting an electrical pole. At that point, I was pulled out of the car by another driver who saw the incident because when hitting the pole, live wires were dangling from the pole. I was taken across the street away from the car and waited for police and paramedics to come.

- Jackson, NJ, USA