- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- April 18: Subaru Recalls Imprezas to Fix Stalling Problems recalls | 65 days ago
1997 Subaru Outback
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1997 Outback accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattling noise coming from below the car3
- rear wiper motor failed1
- tailgate piston arm pops off1
- trim around rear side windows fell off1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.