- October 27: Subaru Recalls Forester, Impreza, Legacy and Outback recalls | 36 days ago
- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 42 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 64 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 83 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
2003 Subaru Outback
Worst 2003 Outback engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket3
- ticking sound when cold2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.