4.0

2003 Subaru Outback windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Subaru Outback:

2003 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Dec 212004

Outback

Excessive wind noise. Friends and family own the same car, different years, and they do not have this problem. Tried twice to fix this. Dealer resealed windows, as did an auto body repair place. No solution.

Windshield was replaced once due to a road crack. It was a guy who came to my house and did it. Do I have to have it done again by an auto body place?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

My husband's BMW warranty excludes wind noise.

How can I fix this? I love my Subaru and it is paid for!

Thanks for any suggestions, other than buying a new car.

- , Lafayette, CA, USA