2007 Subaru Outback body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Subaru Outback:

2007 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Jul 102014

Outback 6-cyl

I was on cruise control driving the speed limit and a full sized pregnant deer jumped right in front of me. I hit the deer full speed. It did over $8000. In damage to the car, but the air bag didn't deploy. It was like an explosion, and the front of the car was mashed up and head lights knocked out, etc. The deer was cut in 1/2 and flew around the car, but it did not hit the windshield. The air bags did not go off, I repeat, and I'm kind of concerned that it wouldn't work in a collision.

- Lewiston, ID, USA

Dec 012014

Outback 4-cyl

A car stopped in front of me suddenly for a pedestrian, and I rear ended it. My airbag did not deploy and I ended up with a concussion. Having a lot of trouble thinking and sleeping - and finals are next week!

- Grass Valley, CA, USA