3.3

2011 Subaru Outback accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Subaru Outback:

2011 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Nov 142016

Outback

The contact owns a 2011 Subaru Outback. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V694000 (visibility); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Willow, AK, USA

Jun 012016

Outback

"airbag recall" this recall was in June and Subaru it not taking any appointments to fix the problem.

- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA

Sep 032012

Outback

I have replaced my headlight bulbs 3 times for each headlight and I only have 88,000 miles on my car.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

Jul 112015

Outback

We were coming home from a fireworks display at night and my son told me to turn on my lights which already had done, and the low beams on both sides and the marker lights didn't work. I tried turning switch to all positions and they still didn't come on. The high beams work okay and turn signals front and back & brake lights work. We drove home with the fog lights which still work. We need the car to go on vacation and the dealer can't fix it right away as well as what it will cost there or if I have to have some else fix it. It's definitely a safety issue because the road we drive home on has very little if any lighting and there are twists and turns and you could easily drive into a stone outcropping or into he water at any point. I had my wife and two young nephews with us as well. I checked the lights again to make sure what ones were out, I checked the fuses as well to see if something had blown and they were okay.there have been multiple complaints on this and other websites about the Subaru lights. With all the recalls of every vehicles of every 'description, the whole auto industry is totally out of control and needs to be reigned in, it's a huge safety and overall quality issue not to mention the millions of work hours and time lost by tens of thousands of people having to deal with problem

- Branford, CT, USA

Jul 022015

Outback

The front (windshield) wipers will not shut off. In the off position, they run at a high rate of speed that equates the second highest speed possible. The wipers running on a dry day, a dry windshield is a considerable distraction. It is being reported with many owners online.

- Carlsbad, CA, USA