2.1

2011 Subaru Outback accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Subaru Outback:

2011 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Jul 212014

Outback 4-cyl

When I turned the car in the afternoon the cruise control was flashing, check engine light on and E-brake on. I looked online Subaru forums and their is a lot of chatter for the gas cap having issues. I checked my gas cap and noticed the rubber gasket was broken. I purchased a new one from the dealership, drove the car and the lights are now off and working normal..we'll see when I take a 6hr trip in a few days..

- Montpelier, VT, USA