- May 27: Subaru Recalls 7 Models to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 34 days ago
- May 18: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback For Bad Brake Fluid recalls | 43 days ago
- May 12: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback After Steering Wheel Fails recalls | 49 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Approval news | 56 days ago
- May 2: Subaru Outback Headlight Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
2013 Subaru Outback
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
Worst 2013 Outback engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.