- October 27: Subaru Recalls Forester, Impreza, Legacy and Outback recalls | 38 days ago
- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 44 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 66 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 85 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 27,653 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem