- July 17: Subaru Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Excessive Oil Consumption
- July 8: Subaru Recalls Cars With Hazardous Air Bags
- July 4: Subaru Recalls 660,000 Cars For Rusted Brake Lines
2006 Subaru Tribeca
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first Subaru vehicle in the US to feature the triangular grille and rounded body style, which many in the Subaru community found controversial.
Worst 2006 Tribeca Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- cooling system problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 6
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Tribeca Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tribeca compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Tribeca overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tribeca.