- July 15: Subaru Recalls Impreza To Fix Bizarre Airbag Failures
- June 25: Subaru Recalls 72,000 Vehicles To Fix Pre-Collision Systems
2006 Subaru Tribeca
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first Subaru vehicle in the US to feature the triangular grille and rounded body style, which many in the Subaru community found controversial.
Worst 2006 Tribeca Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- cooling system problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 6
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Tribeca Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tribeca compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Tribeca overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tribeca.