- November 11: Which Vehicles Can Best Avoid a Frontal Crash?
- October 22: Most Pet Restraints For Cars Don't Work
2007 Subaru Tribeca
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 B9 Tribeca design was reworked to address the numerous complaints of Subaru fans. The new design featured a blacked-out grille, as well as revised struts, stabilizer bars and spring rates for better handling.
Worst 2007 Tribeca Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems2
- windows / windshield problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Tribeca Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tribeca compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Tribeca overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tribeca.