2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek:

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Owner Comments

Sep 052015

XV Crosstrek

The driver headrest. I am a 72 year old driver who is 5'. I just purchased this used car on 9/4/15, have gone maybe 20 miles so far, and my neck is killing me. The headrest just dosen't hit the back of my head or top of my head at any point that is comfortable and now, so soon, my neck hurts! I feel less in control of this car because I am already adapting by leaning forward slightly so that this thing is not bumping my neck/head. As far as I can tell at this point, I can't tilt headrest back, only up and down....and no height accommodates me.

- Evanston, IL, USA