6.9

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid:

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid Owner Comments

Jun 132015

XV Crosstrek Hybrid

As I was driving in the highway the sunroof exploded. I was driving at 65mph and all of a sudden I heard an explosion when I stopped the car the sunroof was broken as if someone had punch it from the inside out. Glasses when everywhere causing minor scratches in myself and passanger. It was 87 F outside and 68F inside the car. Now dealer tells me this is common.

- Edinburg, TX, USA