NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Pads Problems

2006 Suzuki Aerio brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Aerio:

2006 Suzuki Aerio Owner Comments

Dec 142006

Aerio 4-cyl

I bought this car back in Feb. 2006 with only 1000 miles on it. By December of 2006, I began hearing squeaky noises and this loud annoying sound, when I took it to the dealership I was told that it needed brake pads already, only adding another 1000 miles within those few months. The brakes are special order and cost me $120. I had them put on because the dealership informed me even with my 10 year 100,000 mile warranty, brakes are not covered under it! well in July 2007, the same noise again, I said no wy it couldn't be the brakes, sure enough again the brakes. In least than 1.5 years I have changed the brakes on this car two times, now my car acts as if the transmission is slipping and I was informed by two mechanics that I need to have a transmission flush because of how black it looks and that is the reason my car is feeling as though it is slipping! I can't understand such a nice car with such a good warranty yet so many problems!

- Fort Mill, SC, USA