NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems

2006 Suzuki Aerio brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Aerio:

2006 Suzuki Aerio Owner Comments

Apr 092007

Aerio 4-cyl

2nd time replacing brakes, 35,000 miles on car, it still is new, 1 year old. Dealership refused to take responsibility, no recall being made. Have already contacted a lawyer in regard to this matter, showing all the other complaints that have been made about the same problem. Suzuki refused to take responsibility. There should be no reason whatsoever that I should be replacing the brakes on my car for a second time in 1 year. What is it going to take for someone from Suzuki to get off their backs and do something about this problem? I will never purchase another Suzuki again for as long as I live, and I will make sure that anyone I know will not either.

- Little Elm, TX, USA