NHTSA — Other Problems

2006 Suzuki Aerio miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Aerio:

2006 Suzuki Aerio Owner Comments

Apr 222006

Sirs; the other day I was driving down the road and noticed my daughter doing what just about every woman does. She had her legs on the dash board. Then it occurred to me, if a deer or other car popped out in front of us and I hit them, the air bag would come out, and it would throw her legs behind her head. Have you done any test on this and how much of an injury she could of had. I have never heard of any report on this. She had her seat belt on, but with the speed the air bag would come out, I think it would kill her by pushing her knees into her head or even break her back. Can you tell me if there was any test made like this.

- Waterloo, WI, USA